Leah tagged me so I’m doing this just for her!
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Chris Payne from a different school, his Senior Prom
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? Yes, an occassional text here and there.
3. NUMBER 3 WAS MISSING FOR SOME REASON…HAHA.
4. What was your FIRST job? Barista at Joe Muggs
5. What was your FIRST car? 1968 Mercedes 450 SL
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? George! it was a 2am text that said “Bex!”
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? myself… haha
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Mrs. Wilcox
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? I think I was 3 and we went to Myrtle Beach?
10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk? Heather, we might facebook on each other’s birthday’s but not much else.
11. Where was your FIRST sleep over? I have no clue, maybe Heather’s or Alaina’s?
12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? Ryan
13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? My half sister Anne
14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Checked my phone
15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? I think it was Rebecca St. James?
16. FIRST tattoo? I don’t have one
17. First piercing? Ears… I was 6 months old.
18. First foreign country you’ve been to? Canada
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing? Sleeping Beauty? I think.
20. When was your FIRST detention? I never had detention!
21. What was the first state you lived in? Louisiana
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Chelly
23. If you had one wish? I would travel the world
24. What is something you would learn if you had the chance? To speak several languages. I don’t care which ones (I stole this from Leah)
Thanks to Leah for helping me update my blog with out really having to think.